- Focus on building brand centric strategies, inspiring, empowering and developing associates, and driving organizational efficiencies
- Drive development of corporate messaging and public relations in Asia and amplify employer’s brand through media.
- Effectively network with key regional stakeholders and colleagues to gain alignment on major
- Partner closely with the global communications teamtol streamline the communications content creation process and serve as a hub in Asia for consistency
- Internalize the global brand communications strategy and work closely with the regional communication leads to create regionally relevant messages to reflect the brand consistently throughout Asia.
- Collaborate with global and regional (Asia) teams and agencies to build, refine and execute media relations plans to support the launch of new products and technologies solutions.
- Partner and engage the regional teams in proactive dialogues to understand how geopolitical landscape and public policies impact communications.
- Act as a key custodian of our external reputation, identify potential issues, develop plans and rapidly respond to crisis.
- Build strong and strategic relationships with in-country executive leadership across the region to ensure clear understanding of regional business and customer growth targets.
- Collaborate with colleagues to build impactful content for our strategic external channels including our regional blog, websites and social media.
- Act as the Asia brand ambassador ensure all creative aligns appropriately to the corporate brand identity.
- Set up processes and infrastructure to achieve continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- University degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Public Relations or equivalent academic qualification
- At least 15 years of experience in an in-house communications role or similar function at a large, company and manufacturing environment. Experience working in the semiconductor, semiconductor equipment or electronics industry is preferred.
- Skilled in developing public relations and brand strategies, messaging and execution plans aligned to business goals and stakeholders’ needs
- Experienced in leading projects or initiatives with multiple stakeholders across functions and countries or regions; with proven track record in achieving results that met objectives, within the timeline and budget
- Familiar with local nuances, cultural and customs differences required in localization of global programs for successful adoption in Asia
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate and manage vendors and agencies
- Experienced working in a matrix environment and remote reporting to direct or dotted line managers. Self-starter and keen learner capable of managing workload and resources
- Experienced in creating regionally relevant content aligned to global brand strategies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive Team player with strong leadership capabilities
- Excellent writing and organizational skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20488.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898