New Product Introduction
- Review new articles/products design and provide constructive feedback to development team on manufacturability perspectives.
- Perform in developing Process Parameters, Jigs & Fixtures and Process Controls for new articles/products.
- Review or create BOM, Routing and setup benchmark cost.
- Support work improvement workshop and ensure completeness of process documentation and trainings. Documents includes Sequence plan, Inspection plan and Safe Work Procedure.
- Support transfer, commission and qualify new articles/products for mass production.
Existing Product Sustainment
- Lead in driving First Pass Yield (FPY) and Yield Improvements activities.
- Lead in driving Customer Quality Improvement and recommend corrective/preventive actions.
- Lead work station layout with Lean Manufacturing concept.
- Support work improvement workshop to achieve continuous improvement on productivity, output and quality.
- Lead/involve in Engineering Change and Material Review Board.
- Evaluate existing processes and systems and identify opportunities for yield, efficiency and productivity improvements through automation and robotics.
- Work closely with Production and Engineering team to design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes to ensure consistency of new set-up.
- Comply and adhere to the Regulatory, Quality and Environment-Health-Safety requirement.
- Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years experiences in developing and deploying automation projects in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong in process efficiency, yield and productivity measurement and improvement.
- Knowledge of Automation and Robotics.
- Knowledge of 2D, 3D CAD software.
- Knowledge in computer programming, C++, C#.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671