- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management team and idenfied extended family members
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Working closely with other PA to provide full spectrum of support in terms of calendar management, travel arrangement, family arrangement etc
- To run personal errands for Chairman's extended family members
- To facilitate the Chairman’s family events/gathering and ensure that the event/gathering goes smoothly.
- To chaperone Chairman’s family or extended family members to their desired destination when required.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in hospitality industry or similar capacity.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Able to commit on weekends, flexible to work on public holiday and evenings when the need arise.
- Ex-cabin crew will be an advantage.
- Able to start work immediately will be an advantage.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20495
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609