- Assist in the design, manage, and supervise of equipment and systems installation.
- Implementation of preventive maintenance programmes.
- Manage and supervise upgrading / expansion of project works.
- Liaise with relevant authority on facilities system operations.
- Implementation of checklist to ensure systems operating in top performance.
- Continue to evaluate, improve and upgrading of the system operation.
- Ensure compliance to ISO standard operating and safety procedures.
- Review and implementation of “Energy saving and reduce waste” proposal.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Building Service engineering.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in facilities maintenance in electronic manufacturing environment, preferably with experience in cleanroom environment.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693