► MNC, Chemical Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Orchard
- Execute timely Supply Chain support to customers Order to Cash process – accurate invoicing and payment collection
- Prepare and assures that ayment instruments, invoices, bills are issued and prepared according to agreed terms.
- Gathers and Verify export material & shipping documentation
- Execute and validate compliance with Supply and shipping procedures
- Execute and improve critical back office activities for Supply like – order entry, other admin issues (e.g. forms)
- Address admin customer complaints in time to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Work with Logistics team at Supply department in order to provide customers update on their deliveries
- Proactively reach out to customers to understand their shipment needs and other concerns
- Work with regional sales agents to ensure shipments are made on time by the customer
- Interact with various agencies related with supply activities: customers/channel partners/ Logistic contractors/Finance/ Performance chemicals Operations
- Suggest and/or execute corrective and preventive actions to improve customer relations indicators.
- Maintains customer/supply database.
- Monitors and improves performance efficiency of the department
- Diploma in Engineering/ Economic / Finance/ Business
- Experience in Order to Cash processes, payments instruments and Export documentation and its SAP application and processes
- Good understanding of polymer markets or specialty chemicals, and specific geography/ culture of the market
- Knowledge in refining, petrochemical industry and processes
- Knowledge of Logistics Processes and Shipping Terms
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20518
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R187113