- As IT Project Manager within the PMO to handle projects for Global Cash Management System and Servicec within the APAC region.
- Understand business functions, document requirements, define & control the scope of projects.
- Review translated technical system design document and set direction to the development team.
- Handle multiple projects/requirements for APAC countries.
- Work with business stakeholders to manage business scope and expectations and bridge the communication between business users and the technical team.
- Work closely with business stakeholders/technical team on project schedule, issues, and escalation.
- Support users on production issues & act as subject matter expert role.
- Ability to communicate with English-speaking and Japanese-speaking stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with relevant experience
- Working background in full software development life cycle, preferably with experience in web-based and business process software systems implementation
- Experience with Transaction Banking and/or Bank Payments domain for multiple APAC countries
- Familiar with Project Management concepts, with experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and vendors across the region
- Ability to work effectively as individual or with a team to understand and interpret requirements leading to technical implementation.
- Issue escalation to the right person promptly
- Japanese communication skills required as the position required to coordinate with Japanese speaking associates, and to manage technical documents written in Japanese language.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20525
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845