- Manage all eCommerce activity in relation to a/b testing, content copywriting, creativity, conversion, sales, order fulfillment, inventory management, and customer inquiries.
- Develop and implement a framework to harmonize regional eCommerce look and feel, monthly campaigns, online experience and internal processes.
- Be the brand custodian to ensure that pricing is consistent and competitive across our company’s eCommerce platforms.
- Administer all activities and plans for eCommerce projects by working with marketing and commercial teams to achieve financial objectives.
- Leverage online customer behavior data and analytics to drive customer acquisition, retention and growth.
- P/L responsibility for e-Commerce stores
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, and/or eCommerce.
- Proven track record in B2C eCommerce.
- Possess solid analytical thinking and eCommerce frameworks.
- Experience with A/B testing, Adobe, data analytics, SEM/SEO and third-party eCommerce.
- Strong commercial outlook with the ability to drive dynamic growth through eCommerce.
- Works extremely well as a team member and excels as an individual contributor.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20526
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766