► MNC, Semicon Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: MacPherson
- Calendar management for the Managing Director and corporate comms Asia group.
- Meeting management for Staff meetings (scheduling, documentation, logistical coordination, follow up, meeting minutes).
- Arrange complex travel and expense reports for Executives, including international travel and expenses.
- Handles inquiries and calls from outside of the company in a manner that is respectful while maintaining appropriate confidentiality
- Managing complex cross function or cross regional meetings, both on-site and virtually.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with our technical helpdesk / IT team to problem solve technical issues in real time, such as online meeting connectivity issues during staff meetings or customer meetings.
- Ability to work in a shared environment online (experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Teams preferred).
- Engage other admin team members in the regions and a team player.
- Work with minimal or no supervision, exercising sound judgement.
- Provide support for quarterly review cycles of budget and payments status, regular reporting, quarterly operational reviews and other cross organizational accountability meetings
- Provide administrative and marketing communications support for company events
- Diploma in business administration with 8 years of experience supporting Executives in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Highest level of customer/client service and responsiveness
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20565
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138