Administrative and/or operational support includes:
- Course administration (e.g. registration, logistic arrangement and etc.)
- Support faciliators as a producer for seamless delivery of programmes conducted virtually
- Verify and process invoices on a weekly basis
- Grant administration
- Sponsorship and bonds administration.
- Overseas Travel/conference insurance arrangement & expenses verification.
- Training administrator for HR system
- Active involvement in the setting up of the new HR system
- Support in the reviewing and updating of polices and the standard operating procedure (SOP) to ensure alignment with current market practices and organisational needs
- Regular monitoring and effective reporting to Management on relevant matrixes
- Support ad-hoc projects as massigned by Managers/HOD
- Cross covering for team members
- Diploma in Human Resource, Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of administrative support experience with at least 1 year in HR operations support. Prefer experience in L&D.
- Meticulous, proactive and resourceful team player who is able to multi-task in a fast paced environment with tight timeline
- Effective interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Remus Gan at Remus.Gan@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972
EA License No: 09C305