- Co-ordinate and validate employees’ data creation and updates are timely and accurately updated in HRIS & verify Status Change Form:
- New Employees
- Allowances & Deductions
- Salary Changes
- Check and verify the Payroll updates for overtime payment
- Check and ensure that timesheets for temp staff are submitted on time before processing payment.
- Process IR21 for resigned foreign employees for their tax clearance, thereafter releases monies due to staff/payment to Inland Revenue
- Filing of payroll related documents
- Process resignations, ensuring last drawn salary is processed after resignee’s exit clearance.
- Monitor and ensure the timeliness of employee confirmation/ contract renewal.
- Create, maintain and update the HRIS to ensure accurate and reliable information.
- Process of employee resignation including conducting exit interview and exit clearance.
- Supervise and ensure timeliness and accuracy of recruitment reports, headcount statistics reports and surveys.
- Diploma in Accounting/Human Resource/ Business
- Familiar with payroll related computer software
- Minimum 5 years of relevant payroll experience
- Well versed in Employment Act
- Interact well with employees from all levels
- Attention to details and possess integrity
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Remus Gan at Remus.Gan@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972
EA License No: 09C3051