Our client is a global leader in the development and manufacturing of advanced mask blanks for semiconductor manufacturing.
- Understand factory automation technology and equipment such as robots, automated guided vehicles, and computerized manufacturing systems, AMHS, etc.
- Repair, and troubleshoot advanced AMHS hardware, software, and interface problems, maintaining the system to ensure full functionality and reliability.
- Plan cleanroom, equipment layout to optimize process & material flow, space & utility, utilization, cleanliness & contamination control.
- Design, modify, implement and test automated machines, programs, jigs and fixtures to required job specifications in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Lead in-house automation projects on layout, build, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production equipment.
- Coordinate and follow-up activities with external & internal parties concerning technical developments, scheduling, and resolution of engineering design and test problems.
- Setting up new machines, transferring equipment at different plants, and integrating it into the existing system. Supervise installation crews and support the field installation work.
- Project management on cost, quality, scope, and schedule to ensure timely delivery of the project and within budget.
- Participate in design and documentation reviews, and update management on work progress and deviations.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in industrial automation technology and introduce them to plant-wide operations to achieve cost savings and productivity improvements.
- Degree in Material Science, Electronics, or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience in the semiconductor industry is preferred.
- Proficient with CAD software (eg.AutoCAD).
- Candidate with automation design, and PLC experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in working with cleanroom automated equipment, knowledgeable about cleanroom work environment and requirements.
- Knowledgeable of industry standards on equipment design, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures. Able to read and interpret technical drawings, equipment manuals, etc.
- Creative thinker, good problem-solving skills, independent, good communication and analytical skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960