- Reporting to Financial Controller (Plant), this is a leading role in the Financial Accounting team of Singapore operations
- Supervise Financial Accounting Team
- Responsible for financial accounting / statutory / tax (Corp, GST, WHT reporting, Balance Sheet credibility, treasury and capital expenditure (fixed asset)
- Responsible for all statutory corporate and indirect taxes compliance and tax reporting
- Responsible for compliance to Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX), statutory and internal audits, formulation of financial policies and procedures, and any other ad-hoc projects to be assigned
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the Regulatory, the company's Accounting Policy & requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum 4-6 years proven experiences in financial accounting & tax preferably in manufacturing, shared service environment and external audit.
- Proficient with SAP, SAP/BW, advance excel is preferred
- Supervisory skill required as will be leading a small team (3-4 headcounts - Tax, AP, Fixed Asset, AR, SOX, Treasury)
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20586
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766