- Lead a team of Engineering Assistants in the conducting of process audits and data analysis.
- Evaluate and recommend solutions via data analysis regarding issues related to the improvement of product quality and resolving customer feedback.
- Prepare and present analysis reports.
- Lead improvement projects relating to system improvements, data accuracy, and efficiency.
- Apply software and programming abilities to manage and analyse data from a variety of sources.
- Collaborate with colleagues from various departments and internal teams to meet project deliverables
- To exercise safety and disciplinary control within its own section.
- Degree in Engineering or other related fields.
- 2 years experience as Data Analyst is preferable.
- Knowledge of SPC, SQC, probability distributions, hypothesis testing, and capability analysis is preferable.
- Good analytical skills and methodological approach (8D methodology, 5 WHY, etc.)
- Basic programming skills in Python, R, and/or other similar languages.
- Adept at data visualization via Minitab, JMP, or other similar statistical analysis software.
- Understanding hard disk media production will be an advantage.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960