Client Register Administrator (Private bank, 12 months contract)
CRA provides advisory to Front Office on the account life cycle management processes, including facilitating / coordination on account opening checks, documentation, change in circumstances, account maintenance and account closure.
- Performs clients and counterparties documentation activities
- Responsible for static data, output management, tax documentations processing, account opening formal checks, electronic and physical archiving, etc.
- Interact with Front office, and other stakeholders on client data and legal documentation
- Assist on process improvement process and projects
- Foster a positive working environment and pro-actively manage changes (E.g. training, coaching, communications, etc.)
- Adhoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of private banking experience, in Account Opening Documentation preliminary checks
- Understanding of the banking operational processes - documentation, client static data maintenance and management, output management handling and IT systems
- Knowledge and experience in International Tax Regulations (FATCA/QI/CRS) documentation handling and reporting
- Strong problem-solving, organizational skills, communication & interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and well organized
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144