- Monitor production status by grade and start to reserve inventory.
- Allocate reserved inventory to respective Sales Order.
- Prepare off-take plan to suppliers with correct shipping details and agreed leadtime.
- Create/revise Purchase Orders to suppliers and verify invoices from them.
- Monitor status of shipment booking arranged by Third Party Logistics (3PL).
- Monitor if empty containers are picked up by suppliers timely and on the need to revise shipment schedule or change of shipping lines.
- Monitor shipment-on-board status based on off-take plan/ Purchase Orders.
- Manage and support special requirements e.g. order reversal, Certificate of Origin requirement, verify Proforma Invoices, Producer Certificate.
- Manage reserved inventory at suppliers’ site.
- Perform month-end and year-end company inventory reconciliation. This is by checking inventory report provided by Third Party Logistics (3PL) against inventory data in system. If discrepancies found, to investigate reason and perform inventory write-off or add-on.
- Perform system material posting (e.g. damage bag, change type-of-packaging, location-to-location transfer, plant-to-plant transfer, material stock transfer).
- Provide support to special request (e.g. Plant to other plant transfer, material to material transfer & etc).
- Download and summarize supplier’s inventory data and circulate among the section and senior management.
- Maintenance of master data i.e. material master and vendor master
- Observe and comply to J-SOX and Company Policies & Procedures in daily operation.
- Diploma in Business Operation and Management/ Business Administration/Logistics and Distribution Management or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, especially MS Excel and Word
- Able to perform effectively in a team, in a high-pressure and fast-paced working environment;
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20596
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766