- Operation of the machines and process to ensure non-stop operation of the production line. Including regular input of raw materials to the fully automated line.
- Normal operation and monitoring of the machines to ensure that the output is of the required quality and quantity as well as to perform troubleshooting and repair whenever there is machine down so as to ensure minimum machine downtime is incurred.
- To perform target change, head calibration and to ensure proper procedure is carried out. For any major trouble, a written report is to be submitted to the supervisor regarding the nature of that trouble.
- Sample taking, measurement and writing of control charts/ checklists. To perform the conditioning of the machines if the measurement shows irregular trend and out-of specs occur.
- Carry out 5S and machine cleaning regularly to keep a high level of cleanroom cleanliness.
- Any other jobs as required by the production supervisor.
- NTC-2/3 or NITEC in any discipline or equivalent
- Some working experience, not necessary to be in related field.
- Has knowledge in maintenance and repair of machines.
- Preferably has clean-room working experience.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693