- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues on semiconductor equipment and systems including computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless system.
- Perform on-site installation, continual improvement programs, parts overhaul, preventive maintenance, modifications, and repair works on equipment.
- Serves as company liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Coordinate logistics arrangements with customers on equipment-related matters.
- Responds to customers’ complaints and provides time to solutions to resolve customers’ issues.
- Monitors the performance of the product, and provide regular update report and feedback on customer service requests.
- Reports common complaints of customers to management in order to address the situation for future reference.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or its equivalent.
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills.
- A meticulous, organized, and resourceful team player.
- A highly motivated individual who works independently with little supervision.
- Work in a cleanroom environment.
- Require to work or be on standby during after office hours/weekend/public holidays.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960