- Create new product design/ drawing using AutoCAD/Solidworks.
- Create engineering change requests.
- Participate in plans/ specifications of new products for commercial/ other departments and assist in engineering trials.
- Assist in failure analysis.
- Maintain documentation such as product specifications and engineering change requests by the team overseas.
- Attending to quality issues such as product failure/service feedback at the site and proposing improvements.
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering.
- Able to do drawing/ drafting using Solidworks/ Autocad.
- Some working experience with QA/ISO quality systems and documentation would be added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Able to work in the outdoor environment and demanding hours when required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960