The purpose of this role is to provide operational treasury services for the standalone organization and reports to the Global Treasury Manager who has a key
leadership role within the company's Global Treasury Organization. The role includes working with the Corporate Finance functions to gather regional data on cash related information, providing analysis and forecasting data to achieve Treasury goals of driving cash management, managing foreign exchange, working capital, capital infusions, intercompany financing/restructuring, cash repatriation, including statutory compliance. Management of the China local treasury related areas such as foreign exchange, money market, PBOC and SAFE compliance.
- Support the regional liquidity operations to enhance global funds centralization
- Support the regional effort to enhance visibility of cash forecasting data to improve accuracy and quality of cash forecast reporting
- Coordinate the APAC cash management efforts by actively tracking of cash balances outside the center to ensure maximum cash in swept to Treasury HQ
- Execute and control Treasury cash movements across all sites in APAC for cash centralization or funding via IHC
- Manage investment products e.g. fixed deposits for restricted countries
- Prepare and consolidate regular regional cash forecast data in SAP treasury module to facilitate global drawdown and investment decisions
- Coordinate and support the trade finance (L/C, Guarantees) requirements of our internal stakeholders
- Support the regional and global team on Working Capital optimization initiatives
- Responsible for foreign exchange management, loan & credit facility management
- Optimize the regional bank account structure: Streamline existing bank account structures at relationship banks and undertake initiatives to replace
- non-relationship banks with relationship banks for banking services i.e. cash management, trade financing, FX.
- Coordinate and manage the operational bank relationships: Including account opening & maintenance, compliance/KYC, financial data request
- To take the lead in meeting the requirements of local authorities i.e. SAFE and PBOC, for treasury related matters whenever needed
- Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly APAC Treasury reports
- University degree in Finance and Accounting /Economics/Business Administration
- Min 4-6 years of working experience with working knowledge of regional treasury/finance in an MNC, especially in cash management techniques and bank management
- Treasury SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good knowledge of excel
- Bus provided at Lakeside MRT
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20641
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766