- Develop new customers and handle existing customers.
- Work out the costing of the product to arrive at the part cost for quotation to customers.
- Proactively develop new customers and grow business with existing customers.
- Understand customers’ needs & requirements and liaise internally to meet the needs.
- Advise, propose and recommend effective solutions for the product.
- Develop account strategies to meet sales growth & profitability targets.
- Liaise with Design, Material and Sub-con personnel for quotations requirements to customers.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience preferably in Metal Stamping or related industry.
- Understand the process of metal stamping and the ability to read blue print / technical drawings.
- Effective negotiation and selling skills. Interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude and good customer service.
- Initiative, meticulous, able to work independently as well as in a team.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671