- Build good working relationships with senior functional leadership to shape positive outcomes and impact business growth
- Coach stakeholders on the process of seeking internal approvals
- Works closely with business leaders in developing proposals, by challenging the business case and assumptions
- Work with key stakeholders by identifying inconsistencies, challenging business cases and assumptions, and ensuring that all materials submitted to the Centre of Excellence is of the highest standards
- Prepare and draft communications from the CEO to internal stakeholders, ensuring that information is accurate, concise, relevant and easily understood
- Review and compile Board meeting pre-reading materials, ensuring that approval requests are clearly explained and supported by relevant information for easy understanding
- Design, develop and maintain a system to track all documents submitted and screened
- Track commitments made to the Board and internal stakeholders, and design an accountability framework to ensure that the business delivers on those commitments
- At least a recognized Bachelor's Degree
- Candidates with 1 to 2 years of working experience are welcome to apply
- Knowledge and understanding of the petrochemical or oil & gas industries will be advantageous but not a must
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills including presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills and cultural awareness in cross-functional teams across the organization
- Strong planning skills and have a sharp eye for details & quality mindset
- Good time management skills and able to work under pressure
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20649.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898