• Performs CDD for new and existing clients according to AML/CFT/Sanctions/Tax Regulations
• Perform checks on clients’ background, SOW, transactions and name screenings
• Collate data statistics and prepare reports as requested by manager
• Assist in collating documents for internal and external counter parties
• Participate in projects as assigned by manager
• Degree with at least 5 years’ experience in Compliance KYC (Private Banking preferred)
• Strong understanding in local regulations and statutory requirements (KYC focused)
• Willing to commit 9 months contract
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 20656
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357