- Reporting to Financial Controller, this is a leading role in the Financial Accounting team of S'pore operations
- Supervise Financial Accounting Team (Team of 3)
- Responsible for financial accounting / statutory / tax (Corp, GST, WHT) reporting, Balance Sheet credibility, treasury and capital expenditure (fixed asset)
- Responsible for all statutory corporate and indirect taxes compliance and Danaher tax reporting.
- Responsible for compliance to Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX), statutory and internal audits, formulation of financial policies and procedures, and any other ad-hoc projects to be assigned.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the Regulatory, Danaher/Leica Accounting Policy, requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum 4-6 years proven experiences in financial accounting & tax preferably in manufacturing, shared service environment and external audit.
- Experience with GST and Withholding tax
- Proficient with SAP, SAP/BW, advance excel is preferred
- Supervisory skill required as will be leading a small team
- Language proficiency in English
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20663.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898