- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients handling the monthly payroll process using Times Software/HReasily
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of payroll reports
- Responsible for monthly CPF contributions, tax clearance/annual tax filing
- Performs invoicing, payments, issuance of cheques/TT and filing duties
- Handle all administrative duties within the department
- Performs other duties assigned
- Diploma in Business or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Must be proficient with MS Office : Word, Excel
- Must be independent, motivated and resourceful with good communication skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20668.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898