Our client is a well established Dry Bulk Shipping Group of Companies. Currently, they are looking for an enthusiastic and bright candidate to join them as "Accounts Executive (Dry Bulk Shipping)".
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/General Ledger
- Report to Accounting & Finance Manager regarding variance analysis for the monthly profit and loss statement and balance sheets of the respective entities
- Cooperate with other departments and ensure the internal control procedures are operating effectively on daily basis and facilitate external auditing services through coordinating and answering auditing queries
- Assist in preparing monthly financial statements and quarterly reporting packages
- Communicate with external stakeholders on issues relating to financial reporting, banking matters etc
- Perform special duties or ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent qualifications
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- 1 to 2 years experience in Accounting or Finance in a corporate environment, with shipping industry background will be an advantage
- Knowledge on accounting standards and regulations
- Basic knowledge or hands on experience for Tax filing (i.e. corporation income tax and GST) will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS word and knowledge in Accounting software will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate well with co-workers and superiors
- Analytical, motivated and meticulous
- Willing to stay and grow with the organization and take up new challenges
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20682. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055