- Support for the Operational readiness of the new plant (including walkdowns & punch listing, pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities, preparing SOPs & routine schedules etc
- Once the plant is in operations, carryout routine maintenance activities
- Provide maintenance support for Electrical systems to ensure safe and reliable operation of the plant.
- Provide support for new projects and modifications related to Electrical to achieve business and operational objectives.
- Responsible for daily maintenance activities related to Electrical works.
- Need to carry out the planned PM jobs as per the PM schedule.
- Need to maintain the Test Equipments and sent out for Annual calibration.
- Must have the basic knowledge about 3 phase, single phase motors and different types of terminations.
- Must be familiar with different types of starters.
- Must have the basic knowledge about VFD and soft starter.
- Able to maintain UPS system and accessories.
- Must know how to carry out maintenance work in the transformer.
- Able to work in breaker and switchgears.
- Must be familiar with test equipment like Multimeter, insulation tester etc.,
- Able to read electrical drawings and troubleshoot.
- Able to work long hours during emergencies to complete the work.
- Able to work in night shifts during plant start-up and shutdown.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with at least 3-5 years ‘working experience in Electrical system.
- Experience in Oil & Gas/Petrochemical industry will be preferred.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of SAP system.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693