Purchasing and Logistics Officer
Monday to Friday: 8.30AM to 5.30PM
- Issuance of purchase orders and liaise with suppliers for delivery schedule.
- Update of incoming schedule through the system.
- Follow up on supplier shipping document to avoid any problem or delay on the import clearance.
- Liaise with finance department on the payment advice for the suppliers in accordance to the payment term in advance.
- Preparation of shipping documents including updating the customers with the documents, and arranging of outgoing shipment.
- Coordinate with various shipping and forwarding contractors and internal warehouse operations to support timely delivery to customers.
- Handle the booking of Air/Sea shipment with forwarders for export shipments.
- Liaising with forwarder/ transporter for any custom declaration issues.
- Ensure each delivery has been carried out in accordance to customers' requirements within the company’s guidelines.
- Follow up and advise stakeholders on the status of the orders at all time.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma and above with at least 4 years of relevant work experience in similar role
- Well-versed in Letter of credit and shipping terms
- Proficient in MS office applications and Excel
- Posses excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude, adaptable and flexibility
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Remus Gan at Remus.Gan@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972
EA License No: 09C3051