Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scheduled equipment maintenance (of multiple model type) done according to procedures.
- Ensuring all Maintenances records is documented as per procedure.
- Perform first level of troubleshooting and resolve equipment issues (of multiple model type) with reference to the procedure or under the guidance from engineers.
- Provide technical update on equipment status with clear problem description and identified root cause.
- Propose improvements to procedures and share technical knowledge with teammate.
- Participate in productivity & quality improvement activities.
- Support ad-hoc tasks & projects assigned to support production.
- Diploma or NiTEC in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Microelectronics with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Good English communication skills, self-motivated, independent and with own initiatives.
- Able to work in fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Basic knowledge in Google Office.
- Excellent team player, working together with team towards common goal.
- Rotating shift is required (Monthly rotating day & night).
- Perform OT.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960