The successful candidate will be part of the medical service team in delivering holistic and quality services to patients. This entails working with the other healthcare professionals in cultivating a culture of high quality care to deliver optimal patient care outcomes and population care management while ensuring high quality and safe dialysis.
- Coordinates and synergises with internal departments to review the model and standards of holistic renal care to improve patient experiences and outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory mandates including liaising with relevant authorities for licensing matters.
- Active participation in quality improvement programme as well as educational, academic and research activities including conference presentation and scientific publication.
- Collaborates with quality assurance team to improve quality and safety
- Conducts clinical audit, data compilations and manuscript writing, and shares outcome indicators for continuous improvement.
- Assists with patient care policies and procedures (including infection) and monitors implementation to ensure compliance.
- Participates in Multidisciplinary Round and mortality reviews
- Reviews patients according to guidelines and ensure compliance of water standard policy and dialysate quality as per regulatory requirements.
- Screens and assess new applicants’ suitability for satellite dialysis programme.
- Assists in monitoring medical coverage provided by locum doctors to ensure compliance to NKF policy and procedures to ensure quality of care.
- Collaborates with other healthcare professionals on Patient Management, provides training, management, initiation and oversight of clinical programme when required.
- Degree in Medicine from a recognized University
- Certification by Specialist Accreditation Board (SAB) in Renal Medicine
- Membership of the Royal Colleges of Physicians (MRCP) or American Board Certification qualification or equivalent qualification eligible for registration with SMC
- Full Registration under Renal Medicine with SMC
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in clinical nephrology practice including clinical management of patients with end-stage renal disease
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20715.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898