Brand P&L Custodian leading Brand Activation Planning and Execution of Brand strategies through: NPD roll out, Media, Consumer Activation, Expert engagement initiatives; and monitoring of Brand Performance to drive sustainable brand consumption and sales growth for local market.
- Accountable for accelerated share, sales and profit growth for assigned brand portfolio
- Execute and amplify winning Market Activation Plans (MAPs) in the context of the consumer, shopper, expert, trade and competitive set.
- Output clear local activation calendars to be deployed to attain growth priorities in sales and shares.
- Execute in-market new product launches brilliantly leveraging Area launch models with local adaptation were needed.
- Adapt Area toolkits (materials, claims, copy, local lingo, etc)
- Liaise actionable local insights with the Area teams (consumer, shopper, expert) to generate locally relevant Task Maps.
- Win in digital locally through driving local digital insights and delivering locally relevant digital campaigns.
- Work with Finance to analyze the P&L and identify the impact of alternative actions.
- University degree preferably business or marketing
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant experience within FMCGs
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects with successful outcomes.
- Ability to lead within a matrix organization, integrating complex multifunctional efforts crossing multiple business areas
- Experience of leading successful innovation launches in market
- Experience in implementing of brand plans and execution plans
- Knowledge of consumer marketing, including digital.
- Financial acumen
- Experience of NPD process
- Analytical skills will be used to ensure global and regional brand strategies are tailored to the LOC market situation
- Contract Period: June 2022 to Nov 2022
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20722
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766