- Order Management : Support Logistics in creating unique and standard documents as needed for customer shipments, ensuring timely movement of product. Support Logistics in submitting appropriate federal regulatory documents or automated filings as needed for export shipments. Support Logistics in working with freight forwarders to coordinate bookings and shipments of export orders; troubleshoot as necessary. Send invoices timely and accurately to customers.
- Systems Management: Maintain customer data (including but not limited to addresses, partners, notes, and specification codes) in the ERP system. Perform integrity testing as needed to test future rollouts of upgrades or fixes to the ERP system. Complete all required online and classroom training within allotted timeframe.
- Other Ad-Hoc: Back up other Account Representatives and Account Managers responsibilities in their absence, as assigned. Travel to customer’s site or attend internal meetings as required to assist in productivity sessions.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience (4 years) and at least 7 years related job experience.
- Strong MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint skills, as well as an understanding of the corporate enterprise system.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; able to effectively communicate internally with externally with customers and vendors.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Remus Gan at Remus.Gan@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972
EA License No: 09C3051