- Monitor SPC charts and do proper annotation to maintain quality troubleshooting rate for SPC OOC.
- Perform process window study and provide improvement plan to reduce OOC and improve CPK.
- Analyze split lot, DOE data, ET, sort yield using JMP, Klarity ACE.
- Create SPC charts, DCOP, and modify SLDB using PROMIS (Si-View).
- Upload recipe, check the recipe, and ensure recipe content compliance using RMS.
- Raise PCRB and understand the requirement for PCRB opening, follow through with qual plan, analyse data using required software, and CR closure.
- Follow up on SPSR, MRB, 8D, TECN, or spec update with ECN.
- Setup and troubleshoot recipes/ job files in all metrology tools within the Module.
- Start up and qualify new processes and new equipment within the scheduled timeline.
- Perform process matching between equipment to reduce variation and analysis / DOE to find factors for better tool matching.
- Participate in CIP programs to optimize process window, cost, yield, and productivity.
- Represent own Module to attend cross-functional task team to address yield improvement/ excursion issues.
- Self-audit and update specifications/ documentation to meet TS16949 Quality Standard requirements.
- Degree in electrical / electronic / Mechanical / Microelectronics / Chemical process Engineering / Chemistry / Physics.
- 2 - 5 years of working experience in the electrical / electronics industry.
- Flexible and able to support over time.
- Perform 12-hours shift if required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, Team Player, Good ownership and accountability, Self-motivated, meticulous, and disciplined.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960