- Sustain equipment KPI and make continuous improvements to enhance performance.
- Monitor and control equipment performance indices. Optimize PM procedures to make them more effective and efficient.
- Manage the logistics for parts so as to prevent prolonged uptime losses in the case of equipment failure.
- Continuous improvement of equipment KPI in terms of quality, uptime, and costs.
- Plan and implement an effective Preventive Maintenance program on equipment.
- Document Corrective Action and Best Known Methods, and Fan it out to all for maximum ROI and learning.
- Participate in CIP programs to optimize equipment utilization and cost of maintenance.
- Know how to use SPACE to monitor and analyze SPC charts. Know how to use JMP to analyze engineering experiments. Know how to use measurement instruments effectively in data collection.
- Able to create PROMIS (SiView) DC OP and SPC charts.
- Coordinate new equipment start-up to support production, from facilities hook up, and vendor starts up, to acceptance of equipment for production.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics Engineering.
- Min 2-5 years of working experience in the Electrical / Electronics industry.
- Perform Normal/ Swing Shift (or 12-hour rotating shift if required).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960