Quality Control & Technical
- Perform QC on all raw materials and finished products according to the requirements.
- Supervise the daily activities of lab technicians and provide training whenever necessary.
- Work closely with production & warehouse to ensure products are approved for shipments
- To manage daily activity of the Lab Technician.
- To ensure all proper maintenance of lab equipment which include periodic calibration & maintenance.
- To ensure sufficient inventory of chemicals and material available for final and in-process QC.
- Provide technical support to the operation department to achieve the technical and quality requirement of current products.
- To support in quality improvement initiatives and participate in NPI activity associated to quality.
- To lead Quality Management System for the site which includes
- Lead & manage all periodic audits and department Environmental Management system program/goal
- To play instrumental role in Quality related continuous improvement Initiatives.
- Quality Management Representative for the plant.
- The sole contact point for all plant related customer complaints and play leadership role in ensuring all customer complaint investigation are completed in timely manner.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or equivalent
- 8 years’ experience in managing QC lab in chemical industry
- Qualified as Lead assessor in ISO 9001 management system
- Exposure in ISO14001 will be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239