Client onboarding officer for Private bank located in West – for standard & medium risk accounts
- Review & approve the on-boarding of new client and accounts and ensure compliance to bank policies and MAS626, to mitigate bank risk
- Risk assessment and approval for new Standard and Medium Risk accounts
- Review Source of Wealth narrative and corroboration and the risk of opaque legal structures
- Assess Sanction true matches, and other AML/CFT risks identified during Name Screening
- Review account documents submitted
- Advisory on KYC/CDD- related matters
- Assist on audit and quality assurance review, and guide juniors
- Degree holder with more than 4 years’ of Private Banking/ Wealth Management in KYC on-Boarding and AML, Source of Wealth experience
- Experience in account opening documentations is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of the MAS 626 and understanding of wealth management/ trust company
- Strong in excel skills and preparation of report
- Good communication, organisational, analytical skills
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Sng/ Charnele Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144