- Responsible for supporting the implementation of Internal Control Framework, performing controls and quality assurance on first line of defence controls
- Support in the identification of operational risks and emerging trends through analysis of operational events, complaints, identified fraudulent behaviour, key risk indicators (KRIs), etc.
- Support reporting and monitoring of defined metrics / KRIs
- Facilitate the Operational Risk Self-Assessment annual process
- Identify process control weaknesses and escalate operational risk issues
- Manage client complaints, fraud cases, operational incidents
- Involved in ad-hoc risk reviews, projects and new business initiatives, risk mitigation actions, risk awareness programmes
- Other adhoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder with 6 to 8 years of Private banking experience
- Knowledge of Private Banking processes and related regulatory requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Team player
- Team player with strong inter-personal, communication, and time management skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Sng/ Charnele Tan at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144