Support and advisory on HR functions covering recruitment & on-boarding, benefits & welfare administration, training, expatriate & workplace administration for Singapore and Sydney offices.
Cross-training opportunities within the team to expand knowledge and skill sets
- Work with business partners and agencies on recruitment
- Perform on-boarding checks, support & admin, including orientation
- Review and renewal of corporate insurance and claims submission
- Support employees in various HR matters including work pass administration, compensation and attending to any issues related to employee welfare
- Administration relating to Expatriate housing admin, Training & Continuing Professional Development, leave, submission of government-paid leave claims, Corporate club membership
- Run HR programs / initiatives, develop and implement HR policies
- Maintain employee files and records
- Prepare statistics returns
- Degree holder with 2 to 3 years of HR generalist experience and knowledge of SG employment law, general HR policies / procedures/ developments
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and numerate
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Sng/ Charnele Tan at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144