- Manage daily margining requirements across bilateral OTC, ETD, PBA counterparties, OTC Clearing Brokers, Clearing Houses and multiple Custodians for all collateral management, reconciliation and client support.
- Refine measured controls whilst conducting BAU and mitigating risk
- Develop and enhance Key Risk Indicators and Management Information reporting
- Continuously seek efficiencies and process improvements
- Take part in collateral projects and workstreams
- Diploma/ Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience within a collateral management environment for all product ranges i.e. ETD, Repo and Clearing margining. Experience in Stock Lending would be an advantage
- Experience in
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel (knowledge of Macros is an advantage), ArcadiaSoft and Tri-Resolve, SimCorp Dimension and Charles River.
- Understanding of global regulations (i.e. UMIR, SFTI, EMIR, MIFID etc) and legal documentation relating to Collateral Management (i.e. CSA, ISDA, GMRA, PBA, and Stock Lending).
- Experience in project delivery or project streams within a Collateral Management setting.
- Willing to cross train in other functions
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Sng/ Charnele Tan at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144