- Support the running of Production in the Module and ensure equipment readiness and worthiness for production
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance (PM) and calibration on a timely basis
- Assist Engineer in the installation and hook-up of new equipment
- Trouble-shoot equipment-related issues and minimize equipment downtime. Assist in implementing equipment improvement project
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical/ Microelectronics Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year experience in semiconductor equipment role
- Basic Salary: $2000 - $3000 (sign up bonus from range $2100 - $5100)
- 12hr shift 9am-9.15pm or 9.15pm-9am 4/3/4/3 shift pattern
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20783
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Constance at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Constance Lim Wen Shi | Registration No: R1551808