- Develop test programs for contact and contactless smartcard ICs based on customers’ specifications.
- Develop OS loading programs for loading customers’ data into smartcard ICs.
- Validate test and OS loading programs and provide trace logs and qualification data for customer approval.
- Resolve test and OS loading issues in the production process to ensure continuous operations of the tester machines
- Collect Data and perform yield analysis to provide weekly reports to customers for yield improvement.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing teams to transfer new test platforms for volume manufacturing.
- Maintains proper documentation for all test executions, program releases, and processes.
- Perform continuous test improvements to enhance production test effectiveness and efficiency which constitute test time reduction and optimization.
- Ensure test stability and yield improvements for a range of products, which require analysis, debugging, and support for ongoing manufacturing test requests.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year programming experience in C is essential.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in Semiconductor assembly and test environment.
- Must have knowledge or experience in data communications down to the level of electrical signals.
- Experience or knowledge in Smartcard and RFID applications is an added advantage.
- Willing to work in production environment.
- Good team player, able to work independently, resourceful, willing to learn new skills, with good initiatives.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960