- Source, negotiate prices and purchase electromechanical/mechanical commodities.
- Issue of PO, PO conversion, and PO confirmation update.
- PO change request.
- Expediting daily delinquency report.
- Review/ send Vendor Follow up reports and Expedite part shortages with suppliers.
- Issue of prepayment form.
- Manage part lead time, NCNR, MOQ, and part rejects issues.
- Degree/ Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering preferred. Those with non-engineering disciplines but with relevant working experience will be considered.
- 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent teamwork, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Excel Spreadsheet
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960