You will be required to function as both an individual contributor and also as part of a larger team working closely with the management on all aspects of marketing and communications focusing on creating positive brand awareness and acceptance. You will be an invaluable business partner to key stakeholders from the various regions and business units around the world.
- Develop and execute a data-driven, customer obsessed, multi-platform communications strategy and go to market plans and activities that are in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting the organisation's strategic priorities
- Develop understanding of the reputation, communications and marketing requirements; and advise, develop and deliver impactful and creative omnichannel campaigns
- Develop thought leadership content and drive relevant promotional campaigns in partnership with other departments
- Own and execute programs including SEO, SEM, social media campaigns, email marketing, webinars and events, partner activities, marketing automation
- Manage content on website, blog, and social media platforms, and create new content including eBooks, videos, landing pages and case studies
- Closely monitor performance metrics and proactively optimize programs and processes to deliver results
- Build strong partnerships with key cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for collaborative wins and support lead nurturing, customer communication and product marketing initiatives
- Have at least 6 years or more of work in the fields of communications, branding and marketing with proven experience and knowledge of multiple marketing channels
- Have at least two years of experience in leading and managing people
- Has a solid understanding of SEO, SEM, email marketing and social media marketing
- Strong people management experience, with a track record of inspiring and working with a diverse and talented team of self-motivated professionals
- Good experience in all aspects of business development, marketing and communications, including proposal management, practice group and sector marketing, client targeting, marketing campaigns and external/internal communications
- Proven track record in building strong working relationships with partners and staff at all levels within the organization and with external vendors
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20806
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766