On behalf of our Client who is one of the world's largest outdoor advertising companies, we are sourcing for an IT Manager, to join their team and take an active, hands-on role supporting their corporate information systems.
As part of the IT team, reporting to the CEO, Singapore and Chief Technology Officer in London, the IT Manager will collaborate with system administrators, application developers, other teams and vendors regularly.
- Leading the IT Operations team in handling:
- Network infrastructure and managed services;
- Security and backup system;
- Vulnerabilities scan & management;
- IT Asset management;
- IT Audit Compliance & Governance
- Responsible for infrastructure operations and management;
- servers, storage, networking and appliances, and remote access services, enterprise-wide LAN, WLAN, WAN, VPN
- Oversee IT helpdesk and manage end-to-end incident logging process to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved and follow ups are done in timely manner
- Ensure infrastructure security compliance which includes security reviews and monitoring, access management, administration of security systems; internetworking, server hardening, firewall, anti-malware
- Review opportunities to apply new technologies or other solutions to address challenges facing our operations and business services
- Provide end-to-end project management for IT management service delivery, infrastructure, security and backup related projects
- Degree in Computer Science or other related academic fields
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in infrastructure security and management, IT helpdesk and day to day operations support.
- Knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Proficient in troubleshooting such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, all other network-related interface.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest hardware in the market
- Proficient in troubleshooting such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, all other network-related interface
- Proven project management experience managing complex IT Infrastructure projects;
- Good experience in infrastructure deployment process and handling production support requests;
- Strong understanding in infrastructure with technical background in Open Systems platforms, server, network and security implementations;
- Good experience in private/public Cloud;
- Able to lead and drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills
- Job Applicants on Work Passes DO NOT NEED to apply as our client doesn't have quota to apply for work passes.
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673