- Brokerage Firm – CBD Area
- HR Generalist (Payroll, Training, Recruitment, HR Reporting) – Less than 200 headcount
- Permanent - Up to $5000
- Manage full spectrum of payroll using Timesoft and its related activities e.g. income tax returns, CPF, government make up claims
- Support full recruitment cycle including subsequent activities relating to on-boarding and off-boarding, administration of work passes
- Provide support on the annual review exercises including staff planning budget, appraisal, salary review exercises etc.
- Manage the renewal and administration of company benefits such as insurance
- Assisting periodic training and development
- Prepare HR reporting and government surveys submission
- Support HR department in implementing and monitoring of all HR policies to ensure relevance and compliance
- Provide HR issues and queries to employees
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities assigned
- Possess Degree with at least 5 years in Payroll and HR Generalist experience in financial industry
- Good knowledge of CEP/CDP training requirements
- In-house payroll processing experience (full cycle including the tax returns)
- Proficient in MS Office application especially MS Excel and knowledge in TimeSoft / Workday
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 20820
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357