Under the guidance of the Finance Manager / Assistant Vice President (Group Accounting):
- To carry out full accounting function of our corporate office and ensure timely provision of accurate financial information to meet statutory requirements
- Monitor, review and analyse business and financial performance for management reporting, and provide support to line managers within the department
- Liaise with corporate departments and business units for all financial reporting requirements, and understand the business environment, variances and performance indicators
- Present timely and accurate analysis of business performance for internal consumption, in the form of management reports. Supported by analysis schedules and findings
- Oversee the financial books of corporate centre and investment holding companies, including monthly closing and reporting, tax returns and filing, preparation of annual audited accounts, liaison with auditors, tax agent and company secretary on all accounting, tax and secretarial matters, and forecast and annual budget.
- Monitor continuously and ensure alignment to Group policies and work processes
- Constant review and improvement of internal work processes
- Manage and supervise the work of junior colleagues within the department
- Ad-hoc involvement in project feasibility review and assessment, benchmark analysis, market review, and other projects
- Graduate in Accounting / Finance with at least 3-4 years of working experience
- Experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting.
- A good team player, independent and possesses a keen interest in financial analysis.
- Good communication skills and enjoys working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines as well as under pressure
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI. Experience in Oracle Fusion and advanced skills in Excel and Power BI will be a plus.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20827
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766