- Independently manage his/her own projects to meet Key Performance Indices.
- Transfer, develop and/or release new process. Characterize and improve existing/new processes through DOE and date driven analysis.
- Drive Continuous Improvement Project (CIP) to achieve best in class in yield, quality and cost
- Work across functional group to ensure key performance indices are met
- Degree in Electrical engineering, Science with major in Physics, Material Science Engineering, Chemical Engineering.
- Relevant process experience of at least 5 years in metal or oxide etch engineering
- Strong Etch Process knowledge with good project management skills
- SPC knowledge for process control
- FMEA knowledge for risk assessment for process robustness
- DOE knowledge to develop or optimize metal/oxide process (knowing dry strip will be a plus for metal engineer)
- 8D methodology problem solving knowledge
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671