- Ensure safe and reliable operation of Online Analyzers.
- Inspecting all online analysers of the production units as such that all operating parameters are always met.
- Ensuring the continual measurements by maintaining the online analysers in a good condition and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed
- Participating in risk assessment activities adhere to the safety procedures e.g. Permit-To-Work system, Lock Out Tag Out system, etc. while working in the plant.
- Taking lead in assigned online analyzer activities during major plant shutdown
- Contributes to maintain and administer facility quality, safety and environmental programs/processes, including non-conformance action items and MOC processes.
- Take over on a regular and scheduled base on-call duties for online analysers
- Diploma Chemistry / Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
- At least 2-5 years of experience in an analytical laboratory environment with electrical skills in the chemical industry
- B. List additional acknowledge, skills and abilities required for this position and tell why it is required. Relate the requirement to the major responsibilities.
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience in handling typical laboratory instruments like Titrators and chromatographic instruments etc.
- Experience in working with online instruments preferable.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693