- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of an accurate demand plan based on statistical and customer forecast.
- Drive the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process within the Go-to-Market (GtM) stakeholders for Automotive Aftermarket
- Responsible for the management of inventory within the scope of responsibilities, including at the Local Distribution Centre (LDC) and Goods In Transit (GIT).
- Identify improvement potential in the area of demand planning and collaborate with GTM stakeholders and APS demand planners for effective implementation.
- Provide operational support as required, and perform as proxy to the Demand Planning role within the team.
- Identify improvement potentials in the area of demand planning.
- To support the business and drive data analytics in the team and adaption of new
- Create transparency and liaise with team to design and roll-out projects which support the Go-to-Market requirements
- Recommend and execute various supply chain activities within the region and working with global stakeholders.
- Degree graduate with min 5 years of related experience
- Hands-on position involving detail data farming and extensive analytic activities in tandem with management reporting responsibilities.
- Identify processes and support analysis by providing statistical information to improve service, operating efficiencies and costs.
- Be engaged in multiple business wide projects to ensure the processes are delivered within the agreed business tolerances.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20888
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766