Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Manager (Group Reporting)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Preparation of intermediate and final Group’s quarterly consolidated accounts, annual and half-yearly budget consolidation and annual statutory audit report
- Liaise closely with subsidiaries’ finance teams and provide guidance on accounting
- Ensure timely submission of quarterly and monthly reports
- Timely and accurate preparation and analysis of group financial and management reports, as well as preparing audit schedules and liaise with external auditors for year-end closing
- Involved in the reconciliation of inter-company accounts
- Coordinate the Country by Country Reporting
- Participate in any new FRS implementation projects
- Degree in Accountancy or related discipline with strong accounting knowledge and interpretation of FRS
- Ideally 5 to 10 years experience in Financial Accounting with exposure in group consolidation in an established firm
- Candidates with group accounts audit experience from established firms and has complex group consolidation accounts audit experience is a plus
- Good analysis skills, strong working knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced and voluminous environment within demanding timeline
- Possess leadership in leading and developing staff and liaising with internal & external parties
- IT savvy, resilient , problem solver, good excel and supervisory skills
- Fast learner, able to pick up systems and work processes quickly
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good business acumen and stakeholders management skills.
- Appointment will commensurate with experience
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20891. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055