Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Manager (Treasury)(Cash Management)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Prepare cash flow forecast using the treasury management system and involves in yield optimization for deposits
- Maintain sufficient funding for payments and capex including approving payments and monitoring collections
- Maintain and negotiate Debt including bank loans, sales & leaseback, bonds and perpetual securities
- Maintain and negotiate all bank facilities including Bankers Guarantee/SBLC, trade facilities and derivative facilities
- Documentation - ship financing documentation and ISDA are advantageous
- Managing loans, leases and drawdown of facility (including but not limited to rollover of loan, repayment/prepayment of loans)
- Monitoring of all debt covenants and ensure compliance of all debt covenants
- Coordinate all ship delivery / closing
- Manage interest rate & FX risk exposures relating to debt
- Assist in the preparation of reporting materials including board papers and Powerpoint Slides for senior management
- Degree in Finance/Corporate Finance with at least 6 years related experience or equivalent
- Good working knowledge in loans financing (particularly in ship financing), documentation requirements and relationships with financial institutions
- Self-driven, resourceful team player with hands-on approach to problem solving
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under demanding timeline & fast paced work environment
- Kyriba, Bloomberg experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced MS Excel skills preferred
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20895. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055